Monday, May 5, 2014

Big News: Future Readings!!!

Hey fellow humans! The video below says it all.

But for those of you unable to see the video due to faulty handheld devices, and for those who can't hear the video due to lack of properly working speakers, I'll explain in a nutshell:

I'll be creating recorded readings and providing the transcripts of my original work here as a sample of what you can look forward to.  The wait times for these videos should take no longer than two weeks between segments.

What are the segments? Well, to put it simply, I plan on recording the prologue and first three chapters of Red Abyss Insatiable along with posting the transcripts so you can read along (or read it without my voice). This means the material I provide here is FREE on your part. That's right, you get to sit back, and enjoy!



Next Part:  Prologue


No comments:

Post a Comment